Monday, June 8, 2009

June Catch-Up

Although I have a ton of pictures, I'm going to do some catch-up postings since I'm so behind and just add a few of my favorites!

Playing at church with his new t-ball set!

First dentist appointment! Carter did so good, he didn't cry at all! They said his teeth look great (the few that he has)! : ) They were so impressed with him...usually they don't try to clean their teeth until they are over 2 years old, but they were able to do a cleaning and the dentist was able to check out his teeth. Mere had an appointment at the same time- I think that really helped him stay calm...he was so glad she was there! Mere did excellent too...go babies!!!
Smiling on the way to his appointment...

Happy Father's Day Daddy, I love you!!!

Waiting to watch the Monday Night Football taping...we finally just had to leave since they were running late and it was during the week. Carter had a blast playing in the park.

My 1st haircut from Daddy! I've lost count on how many haircuts he's had at this point! : )

1st corn on the cob- loved it!!!

He always wants to get in the hot tub, so we finally let him stand on the steps for a little bit one day- he loved it!

New golf set from Andaddy- loves it!!!

Trying out Papa's lawn mower!
Later that day, trying out another one at Lowe's...

Yum, I love when Mommy makes waffles!
Visit to the pool!
1st zoo visit! Had a blast- saw lots of animals, had his 1st ice cream cone, and even got to bring home a little monkey!

No comments: