Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby Furniture

We finally decided on baby furniture...yeah! We ordered it yesterday from B.F. Myers and it should arrive in about 4-6 weeks. It is the New Haven collection from Young America...we ordered the crib, the door chest, and the double dresser. I can't wait till it gets in and we can set up his room. My parents also ordered me an awesome glider chair (thank you!!!)...it feels like you are sitting in a cloud, I love it! I'll post pictures as soon as everything comes in.
Matt goes out of town on Wednesday for a few days. : ( This will be the first time he has been out of town since early in my pregnancy...I'm really going to miss him! I'm lucky that he hasn't had to travel much this summer- last summer it seems like we barely saw each other. At least Shanda & Matt are just a couple houses down if I need anything. Hopefully Shanda won't have Meredith while he's out of town...I don't want him to miss all the fun and excitement! : ) I can't wait till Miss Meredith comes though...she is going to be so precious and her aunt already adores her!
My next doctor's appointment will be on August 1st...that's when I have to take the glucose test, so hopefully everything will come back good. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: