Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun day with the babies

My grandparents were out of town today for a funeral, so I stayed home and watched our precious little angels. We had such a fun day! Aunt Lori stopped by and played for a little while (picture taken by photographer Mere)!

They made pallets all over the place and watched Full House (Mere's new favorite), we read books, and played with the majority of toys in the play room...


Shanda- I promise your child didn't have a horrible day! She was having fun with the camera and wanted to take a picture of herself! I helped her turn the camera around and instead of smiling for it, she made this frumpy face...only Mere! : )
Surprisingly, I got both of them down for naps at the same time! Mere took a 3 hour nap and I finally woke Carter up after taking a 3 1/2 hour nap...that has to be a record!!!

No comments: