Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday pics

I went to go wake my little man up for church and freaked out when I couldn't find him...as I turned around to walk out the door, there he was! He woke up early and then rocked himself back to sleep in his chair...so cute!

Getting the co-sleeper ready for Baby 2! This is one of my most favorite baby items! I wouldn't register for one because I told Matt that we didn't need it. Only a couple days after Carter came home and wouldn't sleep anywhere other than on us, I begged him to go buy it! : ) Carter slept most of his 1st 3 months in the middle of our bed! It was fabulous for a nervous first time mommy...I would go to sleep with my hand on his tummy feeling him breath!

Loving on Daddy before he left for his trip to Wilton, Connecticut...we'll miss you!!!

We had a big Super Bowl party with our entire Bible Study group and everyone's kids tonight...it was so much fun!!! I was all over the place and didn't even think about taking pictures! We sure missed Daddy tonight at our Super Bowl party!

No comments: