Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Carter Can Cook!

I haven't made mashed potatoes in years. After Matt & I got married we went out to eat a lot for dinner, so I didn't cook much. But since Carter has been born, I cook almost everyday. So today I decided I would try to make some for dinner. Matt wasn't home from work yet and I was trying to keep Carter entertained while I was cooking, so I let him help me turn the mixer off and on. He had so much fun...especially taste testing them. He kept asking for more!


Here he is with his meatloaf and mashed potatoes. He even had 2 helping of potatoes! : ) I think he ate them so good since he helped mommy make them!
Matt really liked them too! He said they were the "World's Best Mashed Potatoes"! I don't know about that, but they were pretty good! : )

No comments: